Yum

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Fabulous French Croissants




One of the (many) things I’ve decided to do this year is to expand my food-related knowledge by enrolling myself in some short-term cooking and baking classes. I was so happy to find the great variety of classes offered at Sur la Table.


I went ahead and registered for the “Fabulous French Croissants” class in Woodland Hills and learned SO MUCH in about 2 ½ hours. Chef Kate Silberling was awesome! Knowledgeable, personable and down-to-earth, she taught me that to make a recipe a success not only requires the right ingredients, but also the right technique. And after coming home and spending the next couple of days cranking out 2 batches of these things, I couldn't agree more.







So, if you're intimidated by tackling the big-scary unknown, DON'T be. Jump in! Endeavor to learn something new. You'll be so glad you did :)





Click HERE for full recipe and instructions!


No comments:

Post a Comment