Yum

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Coming soon....


Well, I've been waiting to share my news with you, but I can't wait anymore :) My kitchen has been a very busy place lately and THIS is the result of all my recipe creation, cooking, baking, dish washing, designing, photographing, more dish washing, etc.

Joyful Kitchen magazine (published seasonally) will be available on Amazon in a couple of weeks (possibly sooner). Check out the cover of my spring issue!




I'll post the link once it becomes available. I'm just so excited to share some of my family's favorite recipes along with a few new ones, as well.

Here's a preview of what you'll find in this issue:

Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta, Shrimp-Stuffed Manicotti, Rosemary Baguettes, 
Zucchini Salad & Salted Caramels, just to name a few! 
You'll also find a couple of my favorite ways to stretch 
your grocery budget, so stay tuned :)
It's coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment