Yum

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Lobster Ceviche





We brought in the New Year with a few small lobster tails we found on sale at the grocery store. For some very strange reason, we had one left over, which truly is a first for me.

So, since I couldn't bare to see just one lonely lobster tail sitting around, I decided to mix up a small batch of ceviche. I just love this combination of fresh and flavorful veggies. I hope you will, too.

Ingredients:
1 small lobster tail cut into small pieces
1 medium beef steak tomato, diced
½ yellow onion, diced
1 green onion, diced
½ red bell pepper, diced
½ jalapeno, seeded and diced
Juice of 1 lime
½ tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and refrigerate about an hour before serving. Stir and serve as desired (wonderful on tacos, with chips, over a bed of lettuce, etc).


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment