Yum

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken





I spent the morning enjoying my coffee and moving at a snail’s pace. Sadly, the clock moved much faster than I did and I didn’t make it to church. My husband and son went (dear daughter had to work), so I decided to start in on lunch before they got back so everyone wouldn’t be huddled around and staring into the fridge after the service was over.

I threw together this simple and tasty recipe and wanted to share it with you J

Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken

8 chicken tenders, thawed
1 ½ c. Panko bread crumbs
1 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 ½ tsp. salt-free herb seasoning blend
2 eggs (similar recipes call for mayonnaise, but I'm not a mayo kinda gal)
Dash of milk
Olive oil

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Drizzle a little olive oil on baking pan and set aside. In medium bowl combine Panko, Parmesan cheese and herb seasoning. Stir to mix well.

In separate bowl, beat eggs with milk.

Dredge chicken tenders first in egg then coat in bread crumb and cheese mixture. Completely coat each thicken piece and place on baking pan. Drizzle each with a little more olive oil. Bake about 45 minutes or when chicken is completely cooked inside and brown on top.

I served mine with wild rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment